Hey guys! Over the past month, I have been nominated for different awards and tags so I will be doing them all in this post! Here we go!
Thank you so much Siya Gite for nominating me!! Please do check out her blog!
- Choose a female (real or fictional) for every prompt.
- Tag at least one female blogger.
- Pingback to Annie’s Powerful females’ tag.
- Name a female known for her intelligence
Ada Lovelace was an English mathematician for whose prototype of a digital computer she created a program. She has been called the first computer programmer. Her intelligence helped her to make the first computer which helped us make the computers that we have today!
2. Name a woman known for her physical strength
Well…… I don’t really know anybody so………. could I skip this?
3. Name a woman who powered through difficult times
Amy Carmicheal helped many people in India and even though she became very sick and was often threatened to be forced of her land and even killed, she stood firm.
4. Name a woman you want to be friends/roommates with
I srsly don’t know this one!
5. Name a female who you think is a great role model
Michelle Obama served as a role model for women and worked as an advocate for poverty awareness, education, nutrition, physical activity, and healthy eating.
6. Name a female who deserves the spotlight
There are soo many woman but I can’t pick one soo……………..
Thank you again Siya Gite for nominating me!
The GIF-Y Love Tag
Merlyn left this invitation open so I thought I would do it!
I decided to do the Aesthetic Blogger Award as well as Merlyn left it open.
The Aesthetic Blogger Award
As I said, Merlyn left this invitation open soo, thank you? Rae also nominated me for this but I will only do one! (No hard feelings?)
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita @ Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
What do I admire?
Well, I admire a lottttt of things!!!
Favourite Form of Creativity:
Drawing or photography!!
- A word you keep using: Well, in online chats I tend to use ‘Lol’ a lot but in real life I think I use the word ‘Maybe’ many times!
- Your top 3 songs: There is no way I can choose only three!
- Weirdest question searched in google: Let me think……hmmm……..hmmm………..I once searched ‘How to break a bucket?’ LOL
- A place you wanna visit the most: Well, I would love to see Paris but Switzerland also sounds pretty nice!
- Siya Gite
- And YOU if your name starts with a letter from the alphabet!
I am going to pass on the questions that Merlyn gave cuz I can’t think of anything now.
The Guilty Reader Book Tag
Nehal Jain left the invitation open so why not?
1. Have you ever re-gifted a book you’ve been given? : I don’t think so……
2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t? : I did. *hides*
3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it? : I have never really borrowed a book but if I did I think I returned it.
4. Have you ever read a series out of order? : Of coarse! Like when I was reading a series but I didn’t have one book so I read the next one but then I found out that we actually had the other book so…….. Idk if you understood that!
5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone? : Oh Yeah! Many times!!
6. Have you ever dog-eared a book? : Nah.
7. Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do? : Nope! I’m proud of my books!
8. Have you ever told someone you haven’t read a book when you have? : No!
9. Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book? : I do this a lot! I love going to the end of the book to see how it turns out!
10. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked? : Nope! If I like a book, I tell it!
I tag you if your name starts with a letter from: W-E-I-R-D P-E-R-S-O-N!
The Read-Write Contest!
Thank you Riya for nominating me! Do check out her blog!
Here are the rules-
- Thank the person who nominated you/who’s blog you find this on, give them some fun book-character name (like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, etc)
- If you have a blog, list down the rules in a post, if not, contact/email the creator (contact page)
- Add the logo of this competition below the rules
- Link back to the original post and the post of the one who nominated you
- Answer the following questions!-
- Do you like to read? Which book made you like reading?
- Which book are you currently reading?
- Which book would you recommend non book-lovers to read?
- Which book character describes you the best?
- Which kind of book do you hate a lot and why(please don’t spread hate!)
- Write a story with just 5 lines
(5 because their are 5 letters in “story”, hehe)
- make sure your story is suitable for all ages or your entry will be disqualified
- After the story, share a cool fact you read! Mention the source too! (OPTIONAL)
- This competition ends on 20th December 2021, winners will be announced on 1st January 2022.
- Nominate some regular commenters of your blog to show them how much it means! Also nominate your friends! The questions are fixed, so you don’t need to make new ones!
So I have to give Riya a book name? Uhhhhhh you are……….. Katy!
Q and A
1. Do you like to read? Which book made you like reading? Ans: I love reading! Well, when I was smaller I started reading some Roald Dahl books and then I ended up reading more and more!
2. Which book are you currently reading? Ans: I just finished What Katy Did Next!
3. Which book would you recommend non book-lovers to read? Ans: Hmmm, I do recommend Anne of Green Gables!
4. Which book character describes you the best? Ans: I have no idea! I am really mixed!
5. Which kind of book do you hate a lot and why? Ans: Educational books! (Does that count?)
Five line story:
“Ahhhhhh!!” screamed Scarlette. “WHAT’S WRONG?!?!” cried Brooklyn as she came running in. “The pot over there! It was moving!!!” said Scarlette with a frightened look on her face. “Seriously Scarlette! You got me soo scared to tell me that your imagination is running wild!?!?” Brooklyn looked at Scarlette with an angry face. “No it’s true!!! Really! I did see that plant move! Can we please watch it for some time?” asked Scarlette with a despairing look on her face. “Oh alright!” answered Brooklyn. Suddenly the pot moved!! Brooklyn and Scarlette looked at each other with pale faces. (Is that it?)
I found this cool fact that a cow-bison hybrid is called a “beefalo”! Doesn’t that sound weird?
Sorry if you found the post too long so I’ll stop here! If you nominated me and I didn’t know, pliz tell me in the comments! Bye for now!
Leave a Reply