Welcome all ye people! I was nominated for a lot of awards and tags in the past month so I decided to do them all in this post! Also, I have posted 39 days in a row?!?!?! Like WHAAAAT?
Anyways, on with the post! Let’s go!
The Remarkable Blogger Tag!
– Rules –
- Add the featured image 🖼️
- Tag your post with #the remarkable blogger tag
- Pingback to original post 😌
- Mention the creator 👋
- Share something unique about you 🥰
- Answer the nine questions the person who nominated you has asked 🤔
- Ask 9 nine questions for your nominees 😁
- Nominate 10 – 15 people 😆
- Have fun! 🤩
– Something Unique About Me –
I can read a lot of books in a very short time! I read 28 books in January!
- If you could turn back time, what would you change?
I would make sure that I spend as much time as possible with my friends.
- Where’s your go-to happy place?
LOL either my bed or the fields around my house.
- Are you an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?
An ambivert that is leaning a little on the extrovert side.
- What three things do you look for in a good friend?
- What are some of your hobbies?
Lol I have a lot of hobbies but the main ones are:
1. Blogging duh
5. Doing absolutely nothing
6. Listening to music
7. Playing with Marshall
- Why did you start blogging?
I actually started blogging because the home schooling course that I was following told me how to make one. I also started blogging because I thought that it would be fun to make new friends!
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted on you and your family?
We all got sick and it was not my best experience….. We all still stay home but we go out sometimes. It is still very boring and I think that all of us need more patience. (Especially me cuz my sisters always blame me for something that I did not do lol)
- What trait do you wish you had?
Idk………. maybe to be more smart?
- What’s your favorite quote?
I don’t really have a favorite quote but I do like this one by Dolly Parton:
‘If you want a rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.’
– My questions for my nominees –
- Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
- Out of all your family members, who are you closest to?
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
- What has your hardest goodbye in life been so far?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
- When did you start blogging?
- What does friendship mean to you?
- Would you rather be an expert at one thing, or pretty good at many things?
- Would you rather order in or eat out?
– I nominate… –
Alright! On to the next one!
The Rory’s Stories Tag
WE ARE ALL MULES HERE ARE THE RULES~
- Mention the original creator of the tag Far from perfect and leave a link to the original post
- Use the tag – Rory’s stories tag
- You must keep all the headings I have used or at least come up with weird ones of your own cuz the post HAS to be weird
- The story HAS to be weird (I am saying this again people spin the most weird stories)
- Thank the person who has tagged you and mention them
- Make/use a weird featured image
- BE WEIRD
- Put all the story combinations in your post and then choose one to make a story on and highlight the words which indicate the image you have used, for eg if the image is alien and you have interpreted it as ET then highlight the word ET
- Also put the game rules in your post so everyone understands how to play
- Tag people (please don’t forget)
This may bring me fame here are the rules for the game~
Begin with ‘Once Upon a Time’ and tell a story that links together all 9 face-up images. Start with the first image to grab your attention. Use three cubes for the beginning, three for the middle, and three for the end of the story. There is one rule: there are no wrong answers.
Stop thinking of captions here are your options~
This is cause for jubilation, here is my combination~
This is my pride and glory let’s begin my story~
Once upon a time, when a man was skydiving with a parachute, he looked up to the sky to see a flying star. The man was suprised to see one in braod daylight, so he decided that it was a magic flying star. So he wished that he would become a lovely bee, because he was tired of being a human being. He as actually joking when he said that, but it became true! In five seconds, he was transformed into a bee!
So he flew away, thinking of what would become of him. He soon came across a big fire and when he flew towards it, he noticed a cane beside it. He thought that it would be fun to watch the cane burn, so he flew down and tried to push it into the flames. Although bees are small, they are very strong! So in a few minutes, the cane was burning along with the fire. After watching the cane burn, he saw a small house near by with an open window, so he flew inside, for he was getting hungry and wanted something to eat. He flew into a small room and saw a light bulb. Although he was human inside, he had bee instincts so he flew towards the light bulb, thinking that it was the sun. As soon as he hit the light bulb, he fell down, unconscious.
When he woke up, he found that he was on top of a pyramid. He wondered how he got there and when he looked around, he found that he could see the whole world! After some time, he flew down and saw some men playing with dice. He began to get tired and a little dizzy, so he found a nice flower and had a long nap.
Did you see my bag? Here are the people that I tag~
This tag was fun! (It did take sometime tho) Next!
The Liebster Award
Thank you for nominating me for this award, Pavithra!
*Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
*Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
*Give 11 random facts about yourself
*Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
*Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
1. What’s the first movie that made you cry?
Idk…….. maybe when I was in class 1 and I watched CJ7…….
2. What era would you choose to live in if you could?
Lol idk! What Pavithra said about the 90’s century sounds pretty good!
3.What’s your favorite line from a movie or book?
AHH I KNOW SO MANY! But I can’t choose one……..
4. How would you describe humanity to an alien civilization?
Hmmmmmm……. I think I would show them around!
5. What is the weirdest food combination you enjoy?
I don’t really have a weird food combination but I do like PJ on pancakes…….. that’s not weird right?
6. What fictional character would you most like to be friends with?
7. What is your most treasured possession?
Lol I love all my stuff but either my loom set, kalimba and my blog ;P
8. What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?
9. What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?
10. If animals could talk, which animal would be the most annoying?
I feel like rats would be really rude……… idk!
11. What is your least favourite book?
I don’t really have a least favourite book but I don’t like the book ‘David Copperfield’
11 Random Facts About Me
- I really like animals
- I don’t like cabbage
- My favourite veg is carrot
- I just finished my final exam
- I used to have guinea pigs
- I love listening to music
- I am in a family of seven
- I like typing better than writing
- I play the piano
- I love horse riding
- I started dance lessons
I pass the questions.
YOU if your name starts with a letter from the alphebet!
The Weird Blogger Award
It was left open by Riddhi so I thought I would do it! (This award is perfect for me)
- Nominate 5 other bloggers (or less)
- Answer the questions truthfully.
- Link back to the creator’s blog. (Sosooorna’s Boring Blog)
- Have fun!
Do you sometimes wear weird or funny clothes jokingly?
Not really but I do sometimes!
Are you way too chill for your own good?
Do you laugh a lot?
I happen to be the joke maker of the family so YES!
Fav things to do?
Drawing, reading, doing absolutely nothing
Inky’s Custom Contest
So I was nominated by maggie so thank you!
- add the featured image on the start of the post (but you can make your own design, and place mine at the end.
- follow the selected categories: writing, painting, designing or baking.
- max three entries (but you can only win one)
- for writing, max words is 350. it also has to be family friendly.
- for painting+ designing ; make sure it’s kid friendly. if you’re unsure; send it over to my gmail.
- when paste (ing?) the logo; make sure to add the copyright credits. (caption)
- use “inky’s custom contest” tag in the post.
This is a sketch I drew of a butterfly and I am very proud of it!
The Reading Habits Book Tag
I was tagged by Nehal, so thank you for tagging me!
1: Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I usually read in bed or anywhere in my room……… cuz that’s the only quiet place in my house.
2: Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Somehow my bookmarks always disappear! So whatever is closest to me ends up being my book mark!
3: Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I mostly stop at the end of a chapter but I sometimes stop after a page ends cuz I have to do something!
4: Do you eat or drink while reading?
5: Multitasking- Music or TV while reading?
I can do music but not TV LOL!
6: One book at a time or several at once?
Once or twice I end up reading like three books at once but that is rare……….
7: Reading at home or everywhere?
8: Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I tend to stumble over words when I read out loud. I am very uncomfortable when I read out loud cuz I always read silently in my head.
9: Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I would never do that to a good book but I have done that to boring books……… doesn’t everyone?
10: Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Lol I tend to break them!
11: Do you write in your books?
THAT WAS A LOT OF AWARDS…………… I’M SO TIRED! Lol if you have nominated me for something and I forgot, be sure to tell me in the comments! That is all for this VERY LONG post XD! Bye bye!